- “Our studio plans are very organic and we are small enough to adapt quickly to the ever changing market conditions and new technology.” – Animation Career Review
- YoYo Games are now a “Top Developer” in the Android Market. On their blog Google describe the Top Developers badge as identifying developers who create “the highest quality, most popular, and most notable apps available on Android Market”. Mike Dailly writes that “just as with Apple, being featured is very important, and having a good relationship with Google is vital”.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs