YoYo Games’ first social game Grave Maker demonstrates popular Game Maker product’s versatility
Game Maker Studio is to be released “shortly after” GraveMaker. A beta of GraveMaker is currently available online ahead of a planned simultaneous launch in February on iOS, Android and Facebook.
Money and the App store: a few figures that might help an indie developer
The Game Bakers outlines some common App Store myths and posts some details of the varying successes games have found in the store.
Game Maker Community member Dangerous_Dave‘s HTML5 game hosting website is currently serving up 100 unique game plays a day. Aside from the blocky choice of font it’s a pretty good start for a showcase of Game Maker HTML5 games.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios