YoYo Games will be attending several games festivals and conferences this year. If you’re lucky enough to be attending any of the events below you should be able to catch a glimpse of GameMaker Studio in person.
Casual Connect – Hamburg – Feb 7th-9th
YoYo Games is a sponsor of the Mobile social and casual gaming industry conference where they will be showcasing GameMaker Studio.
After attending the event last year interest expressed by one company in HTML5 social gaming lead to YoYo Games CEO deciding to push forward with work on GameMaker HTML5.
Mobile World Congress – Barcelona – Feb 27th – March 1st
Sandy will be at Scottish Government Stand at the mobile phone industry exhibition.
Games Developer Conference – San Francisco – March
Stand 2332 has been booked by YoYo Games to show off GameMaker:Studio at the world’s largest game developers conference.
Games Britannia Festival – Sheffield – July 2nd-8th
Sheffield’s MAGNA Science Adventure centre will host the inaugural Games Britannia videogame education festival. YoYo Games is a sponsor.
Photo: Minnesota Historical Society
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios