YoYo Games will be attending several games festivals and conferences this year. If you’re lucky enough to be attending any of the events below you should be able to catch a glimpse of GameMaker Studio in person.
Casual Connect – Hamburg – Feb 7th-9th
YoYo Games is a sponsor of the Mobile social and casual gaming industry conference where they will be showcasing GameMaker Studio.
After attending the event last year interest expressed by one company in HTML5 social gaming lead to YoYo Games CEO deciding to push forward with work on GameMaker HTML5.
Mobile World Congress – Barcelona – Feb 27th – March 1st
Sandy will be at Scottish Government Stand at the mobile phone industry exhibition.
Games Developer Conference – San Francisco – March
Stand 2332 has been booked by YoYo Games to show off GameMaker:Studio at the world’s largest game developers conference.
Games Britannia Festival – Sheffield – July 2nd-8th
Sheffield’s MAGNA Science Adventure centre will host the inaugural Games Britannia videogame education festival. YoYo Games is a sponsor.
Photo: Minnesota Historical Society
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!