Zach Kehs’ Koya Rift is on sale at $1.99 this week.
The procedurally generated shooter is available both on Desura and as a direct DRM-free download at the lower price (the game is normally on sale at $7.99).
IndieGameReviewer.com has perhaps the most detailed review of the game which praises the games appearance but recounts of repeated tunnel section and enemy graphics.
Probably best to stay away if flashes aren’t for you!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios