…Although this one is actually
decent awesome. Russell’s Quarterly doesn’t really have that much of an focus on Game Maker, but game design instead, with reviews of the games Hunter’s Island, Fedora Spade, Death Worm and Shush. It’s also a 72 page read.
…And an awesome simplistic black and white layout that doesn’t lag Acrobat to hell that
GMTech all magazines should use instead of their "futuristic gray-blue steel" theme that doesn’t exactly do the job.
Great job, Russell! I look forward to your next issue!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios