NPT thinks so. He has decent arguments: it uses a deprecated part of the DirectX API — and not even the newest version of it.
Read his full post. He also suggests YYG to make 39DLL an official extension. What do you think? (essential request for comments: check.)
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios