Two and a half years after development on a sequel to the prehistoric survival game Caveman Craig began, the game is nearing completion.
As the game enters beta Parabox Games have released screenshots of Caveman Craig 2: The Tribes of Boggdrop and announced a pre-order offer for the game.
Craig must tackle the 4 tribes of Boggdrop as well as dinosaurs and can team up with smarter cavemen who are able to train to improve their skills and can prioritise tasks. There are also additional game types playable alongside the survival mode featured in the original.
The original Caveman Craig game placed second in YoYo Games’ Ancient Civilization competition held back in 2008. The Parabox Games team is made up of Rhys Andrews and Tim Andrews who worked together on the original game and the Teka Teki puzzle game later published by YoYo Games on iOS and Android.
Caveman Craig 2 is due to release in late 2011 for Windows, and later Mac, Android, and iOS. You can pre-order the game for $9.99.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios