I haven’t been making many posts recently and with the summer coming up (not in weather terms) you may expect me to say that I will be updating gamemakerblog more frequently. In fact the opposite is probably the case. Over the summer break I will be spending more time working on GMKing projects such as the MarkUp game development magazine and the audcast. I will also be trying to make some progress with GameMaker.tv which will hopefully be providing some gamemaker video tutorials.
On the game making side perhaps I will finally get around to working on a new project,…
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys