I haven’t been making many posts recently and with the summer coming up (not in weather terms) you may expect me to say that I will be updating gamemakerblog more frequently. In fact the opposite is probably the case. Over the summer break I will be spending more time working on GMKing projects such as the MarkUp game development magazine and the audcast. I will also be trying to make some progress with GameMaker.tv which will hopefully be providing some gamemaker video tutorials.
On the game making side perhaps I will finally get around to working on a new project,…
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart