I haven’t been making many posts recently and with the summer coming up (not in weather terms) you may expect me to say that I will be updating gamemakerblog more frequently. In fact the opposite is probably the case. Over the summer break I will be spending more time working on GMKing projects such as the MarkUp game development magazine and the audcast. I will also be trying to make some progress with GameMaker.tv which will hopefully be providing some gamemaker video tutorials.
On the game making side perhaps I will finally get around to working on a new project,…
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios