The MarkUp 6 drafts were made available to those who contribute to the magazine at GMKing around 20 days ago, for the release which normally takes place in the first couple of days of the month. Not so for August it seems. Half way through the month and no sign of the issue’s release yet.
Over the summer you might think people would have more time to work on the magazine, but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be going that way – despite the fact the magazine is basically complete. Likewise the fortnightly-come-weekly-come-never-released podcast.
Let’s hope GMKing isn’t dieing. Eyas will be back soon anyway, so hopefully he will sort things out.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios