The MarkUp 6 drafts were made available to those who contribute to the magazine at GMKing around 20 days ago, for the release which normally takes place in the first couple of days of the month. Not so for August it seems. Half way through the month and no sign of the issue’s release yet.
Over the summer you might think people would have more time to work on the magazine, but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be going that way – despite the fact the magazine is basically complete. Likewise the fortnightly-come-weekly-come-never-released podcast.
Let’s hope GMKing isn’t dieing. Eyas will be back soon anyway, so hopefully he will sort things out.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys