- Particle Party: GameMaker’s Update Unleashes New Editor
- Forager – An Amazing Symphony of Exploration and Progress
- Explosive Fun: A Review of the Game Broforce
- Mind Games in Katana Zero: The Psychiatrist’s Deceptive Tale [SPOILERS]
- Minit’s Loop: A Minute-by-Minute Epic Trek Through the World
- Undertale: An Epic Tale of Adventure and Emotion
- Sail the High Seas of Adventure: A Review of Spelunky
- Risk of Rain: A Storm of Success in the Gaming Industry
- Hyper Light Drifter: An Analysis of Adventure and Thrills
- Hotline Miami: A Thrilling, Neon-Soaked Journey of Brutality
In the press~ish
August 20, 2007
As part of an feature I have been writing for the 7th issue of the MarkUp game development magazine (out next month) I have been following the progress of a few game maker made games.
One of these games, Immortal Defense was included on the cover DVD of a magazine I read. StudioEres, creator of the game, hadn’t even been told – until I told him that is.