Normally I would moan about people who have problems with their site and don’t do anything to rectify it quickly, however I have a confession.
For around 12 hours GameMakerBlog was displaying a message telling people the site was offline, and would be back soon with some changes. This was an error. The site moved to a different server with a more recent apache and php version, and somehow this meant that when visiting GameMakerBlog.com you were redirected to index.htm instead of the normal index.php.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios