Normally I would moan about people who have problems with their site and don’t do anything to rectify it quickly, however I have a confession.
For around 12 hours GameMakerBlog was displaying a message telling people the site was offline, and would be back soon with some changes. This was an error. The site moved to a different server with a more recent apache and php version, and somehow this meant that when visiting GameMakerBlog.com you were redirected to index.htm instead of the normal index.php.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys