Normally I would moan about people who have problems with their site and don’t do anything to rectify it quickly, however I have a confession.
For around 12 hours GameMakerBlog was displaying a message telling people the site was offline, and would be back soon with some changes. This was an error. The site moved to a different server with a more recent apache and php version, and somehow this meant that when visiting GameMakerBlog.com you were redirected to index.htm instead of the normal index.php.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4