The November issue of the MarkUp game development magazine is now available for download. The release was, rather unusually for MarkUp, delayed for a few days because of a dip in the number of contributions received following many previous successful issues.
Robin opens the magazine, rather bizarrely in my opinion, by mentioning his love of open source software. In a magazine devoted to Game Maker I found this ironic.
Personally I feel the latest issue of GMTech was stronger, although with their haphazard publishing dates I currently have no clear favourite. Perhaps I will be attacked for not contributing as much to this issue of MarkUp as I have done previously, but I hope not. And I just love Robin’s attempt at promoting the MarkUp forums…
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!