The November issue of the MarkUp game development magazine is now available for download. The release was, rather unusually for MarkUp, delayed for a few days because of a dip in the number of contributions received following many previous successful issues.
Robin opens the magazine, rather bizarrely in my opinion, by mentioning his love of open source software. In a magazine devoted to Game Maker I found this ironic.
Personally I feel the latest issue of GMTech was stronger, although with their haphazard publishing dates I currently have no clear favourite. Perhaps I will be attacked for not contributing as much to this issue of MarkUp as I have done previously, but I hope not. And I just love Robin’s attempt at promoting the MarkUp forums…
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs