The November issue of the MarkUp game development magazine is now available for download. The release was, rather unusually for MarkUp, delayed for a few days because of a dip in the number of contributions received following many previous successful issues.
Robin opens the magazine, rather bizarrely in my opinion, by mentioning his love of open source software. In a magazine devoted to Game Maker I found this ironic.
Personally I feel the latest issue of GMTech was stronger, although with their haphazard publishing dates I currently have no clear favourite. Perhaps I will be attacked for not contributing as much to this issue of MarkUp as I have done previously, but I hope not. And I just love Robin’s attempt at promoting the MarkUp forums…
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios