…Although this one is actually
decent awesome. Russell’s Quarterly doesn’t really have that much of an focus on Game Maker, but game design instead, with reviews of the games Hunter’s Island, Fedora Spade, Death Worm and Shush. It’s also a 72 page read.
…And an awesome simplistic black and white layout that doesn’t lag Acrobat to hell that
GMTech all magazines should use instead of their "futuristic gray-blue steel" theme that doesn’t exactly do the job.
Great job, Russell! I look forward to your next issue!
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart