…Although this one is actually
decent awesome. Russell’s Quarterly doesn’t really have that much of an focus on Game Maker, but game design instead, with reviews of the games Hunter’s Island, Fedora Spade, Death Worm and Shush. It’s also a 72 page read.
…And an awesome simplistic black and white layout that doesn’t lag Acrobat to hell that
GMTech all magazines should use instead of their "futuristic gray-blue steel" theme that doesn’t exactly do the job.
Great job, Russell! I look forward to your next issue!
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys