CEO of YoYo Games Ltd Sandy Duncan has a new blog, Games Nostradamus, in which he gives his thoughts about the future of the Video Game Industry.
Sandy has set up the blog in order to provide a “forum to air thought provoking ideas about the long term trends and the future of this $25B industry“. The blog has only recently been setup, but currently includes posts taking a look at the impracticalities of virtual reality as well as articles taken from other blogs.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!