CEO of YoYo Games Ltd Sandy Duncan has a new blog, Games Nostradamus, in which he gives his thoughts about the future of the Video Game Industry.
Sandy has set up the blog in order to provide a “forum to air thought provoking ideas about the long term trends and the future of this $25B industry“. The blog has only recently been setup, but currently includes posts taking a look at the impracticalities of virtual reality as well as articles taken from other blogs.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios