CEO of YoYo Games Ltd Sandy Duncan has a new blog, Games Nostradamus, in which he gives his thoughts about the future of the Video Game Industry.
Sandy has set up the blog in order to provide a “forum to air thought provoking ideas about the long term trends and the future of this $25B industry“. The blog has only recently been setup, but currently includes posts taking a look at the impracticalities of virtual reality as well as articles taken from other blogs.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4