NPT thinks so. He has decent arguments: it uses a deprecated part of the DirectX API — and not even the newest version of it.
Read his full post. He also suggests YYG to make 39DLL an official extension. What do you think? (essential request for comments: check.)
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4