NPT thinks so. He has decent arguments: it uses a deprecated part of the DirectX API — and not even the newest version of it.
Read his full post. He also suggests YYG to make 39DLL an official extension. What do you think? (essential request for comments: check.)
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys