Today’s “glog” post brings news: the long-awaited C++ runner is apparently entering “very private beta”. And the obligatory YYG rant: they actually got something done!?
Bad news on the Mac front, though:
On the other hand we’ve hit a barrier with teh [sic] Lazarus toolset on the Mac version and made very little progress since I last updated you.
Oh, and something else to discuss about:
We’ve really done this work as a start of our program to have Game Maker apps running on other platforms.
Begin the speculation?
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4