Today’s “glog” post brings news: the long-awaited C++ runner is apparently entering “very private beta”. And the obligatory YYG rant: they actually got something done!?
Bad news on the Mac front, though:
On the other hand we’ve hit a barrier with teh [sic] Lazarus toolset on the Mac version and made very little progress since I last updated you.
Oh, and something else to discuss about:
We’ve really done this work as a start of our program to have Game Maker apps running on other platforms.
Begin the speculation?
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios