Today’s “glog” post brings news: the long-awaited C++ runner is apparently entering “very private beta”. And the obligatory YYG rant: they actually got something done!?
Bad news on the Mac front, though:
On the other hand we’ve hit a barrier with teh [sic] Lazarus toolset on the Mac version and made very little progress since I last updated you.
Oh, and something else to discuss about:
We’ve really done this work as a start of our program to have Game Maker apps running on other platforms.
Begin the speculation?
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys