“We have decided to release the website earlier then episode 4 because we are having some more delays, and we thought you would like to know what’s going on and of course see the brand new site“
At least they have finally released something! Along with the new website, they have also updated the look of the forum to a more welcoming design. Even though it does still remain very empty.
The latest news on Ep. 4 is ‘Danny’s external hard drive has failed and he is working hard to recover the video.’
I personally would have preferred to see a new episode rather than them spending time on a new website and ‘administration panel’.
Lets hope the Episode Four isn’t far behind and that it gets even more hits than Episode Three.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs