The podcasts are short – the longest is just 18 minutes – and long articles are broken down into several shows. Writing on the GMC Russell said of his new distribution method “hopefully this format will allow you to experience [long articles] without causing significant eye strain.”
I am not really sure if there is a demand for this because the depth of the articles demands your concentration and would steer you away from other tasks.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios