The podcasts are short – the longest is just 18 minutes – and long articles are broken down into several shows. Writing on the GMC Russell said of his new distribution method “hopefully this format will allow you to experience [long articles] without causing significant eye strain.”
I am not really sure if there is a demand for this because the depth of the articles demands your concentration and would steer you away from other tasks.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs