If, instead of downloading GameMaker games in the traditional sense, you prefer to use YoYo Games’ InstantPlay technology you might be interested to know of a recent change at GMArcade.
GMArcade have updated their “Play Online” feature so that saved games are not wiped each time you restart a game. Describing the feature GMArcade admin homebrewpc wrote “Any files that have the extension .sav or whose filename starts with GMASAVE will be kept on the players computer. This way you don’t have to worry about save data being erased every time a user plays a game”.
A good feature, but I’ll stick to downloading games the ‘old fashioned’ way.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!