A new GameMaker TV show in the works, GM-Cast, has hit trouble before the launch of its first episode which we are told will be released by “November 1st AT THE LATEST!“.
The idea for GM-Cast apparently came about after a member of the team was refused a posistion at the well established GameMaker TV, “Caniac applied to be on the popular GMTV (Game maker TV) www.gamemaker-tv.com and was rejected after a long wait“.
A disagreement between the creators of the show and GameMaker Tech’s owner has led to GM-Cast deciding to partner with Darren Poole’s GMWeekly.
There is no word yet as to the type of content that is intended to feature on the show.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys