A new GameMaker TV show in the works, GM-Cast, has hit trouble before the launch of its first episode which we are told will be released by “November 1st AT THE LATEST!“.
The idea for GM-Cast apparently came about after a member of the team was refused a posistion at the well established GameMaker TV, “Caniac applied to be on the popular GMTV (Game maker TV) www.gamemaker-tv.com and was rejected after a long wait“.
A disagreement between the creators of the show and GameMaker Tech’s owner has led to GM-Cast deciding to partner with Darren Poole’s GMWeekly.
There is no word yet as to the type of content that is intended to feature on the show.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios