Over the next few weeks GameMaker Blog will be experimenting with the inclusion of GameMaker game reviews on the site. Instead of reviewing well-established and already popular games we will instead focus on games that are currently in the development stages and may not be well known. The first of these reviews, of Doodle Balls, is already online.
In a move directly related to this I would also like to introduce a new member of the GameMaker Blog team, Josh Coffey, who will primarily be writing game reviews. Josh is a member of CoffeeStained Games and is currently working on a non-linear assassin game dubbed “Free 2 Kill”.
The current members of the GameMaker Blog team are tuntis, gamez93, Dan Eggers, Josh Coffey and myself. Full details can be found on the About page, where you can also find information about contributing to this GameMaker news blog.
I would appreciate your feedback on the inclusion of more game-related material on this site.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative