The results of TIA Productions’ limited graphics competition have been released, despite the fact that the main site continues to say that judging is still in progress.
The $100 first prize has been awarded to Spring Loaded [play online | download .zip], a fast-paced platform puzzler, by kbyoyoa.
Explaining the reasons behind the result TIA Productions’ pure-evil020 revealed what it was that made Spring Loaded stand out: “a good menu, good gameplay, well fitted sounds, titles for each level to keep player going, and I think that having a tutorial in your game is very important! a lot of people give up when they just don’t get how to play the game…”
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios