The results of TIA Productions’ limited graphics competition have been released, despite the fact that the main site continues to say that judging is still in progress.
The $100 first prize has been awarded to Spring Loaded [play online | download .zip], a fast-paced platform puzzler, by kbyoyoa.
Explaining the reasons behind the result TIA Productions’ pure-evil020 revealed what it was that made Spring Loaded stand out: “a good menu, good gameplay, well fitted sounds, titles for each level to keep player going, and I think that having a tutorial in your game is very important! a lot of people give up when they just don’t get how to play the game…”
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!