As stated in a recent interview with GameMaker Tech magazine YoYo Games will be upgrading their online help desk which provides support to GameMaker users.
1. We promise to respond to every help desk request within 24 hours on weekdays. Weekend requests will normally be dealt with on Mondays.
2. The existing queues have been archived. THIS MEANS THAT ALL OUTSTANDING REQUESTS WILL POSSIBLY REMAIN UNANSWERED UNLESS YOU REMIND US. TO DO THIS, PLEASE RESUBMIT AS A NEW TICKET, it’s OK if you just reference the old ticket number and we should be able to retrieve it from the archive.
– Sandy Duncan, YYG Blog
In other news I have still not received a response to an e-mail I sent Softwrap on November 22nd regarding the DRM in GameMaker 7.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart