The praised Russell’s Quarterly written by Tom Russell returns with a new issue full of quality content spanning to 67 pages “absolutely jam-packed with interesting, thought-provoking, and above all, useful content”. Sounds interesting, as always.
Design-wise, Quarterly seems to be taking on a (slightly) more richer selection of colors and design in general. Check it out.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios