The praised Russell’s Quarterly written by Tom Russell returns with a new issue full of quality content spanning to 67 pages “absolutely jam-packed with interesting, thought-provoking, and above all, useful content”. Sounds interesting, as always.
Design-wise, Quarterly seems to be taking on a (slightly) more richer selection of colors and design in general. Check it out.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys