The praised Russell’s Quarterly written by Tom Russell returns with a new issue full of quality content spanning to 67 pages “absolutely jam-packed with interesting, thought-provoking, and above all, useful content”. Sounds interesting, as always.
Design-wise, Quarterly seems to be taking on a (slightly) more richer selection of colors and design in general. Check it out.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4