Zoo Games have launched an Indie games competition with a first prize consisting of $10,000 cash and a publishing deal for your game to be made for a ‘major console’. There is also $5,000 for the community favourite and $2,500 for the runner-up. Game Maker games are acceptable, but you must be over 18 to submit. The deadline for entries is April 15th.
Meanwhile on a far more negative note it would appear that TIA productions, who successfully held a Limited Graphics competition last year, have done a runner on their Gore competition which promised $115 of cash prizes. The competition ended on 26th February however, the perhaps aptly named, pure_evil020 has not been seen online after that date.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4