Zoo Games have launched an Indie games competition with a first prize consisting of $10,000 cash and a publishing deal for your game to be made for a ‘major console’. There is also $5,000 for the community favourite and $2,500 for the runner-up. Game Maker games are acceptable, but you must be over 18 to submit. The deadline for entries is April 15th.
Meanwhile on a far more negative note it would appear that TIA productions, who successfully held a Limited Graphics competition last year, have done a runner on their Gore competition which promised $115 of cash prizes. The competition ended on 26th February however, the perhaps aptly named, pure_evil020 has not been seen online after that date.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys