Contrary to popular belief, well a couple of messages I have received in the past few days, neither Game Maker Blog or myself are dead. Last week I was away on holiday and as yet this week there have been no developments I consider newsworthy to blog about.
If you do have any news tips please PM me via the Game Maker Community or get in touch via email or MSN.
And now some relevant news:
New resources site GM particles are holding a particle creation competition awarding $10 to whoever submits the most particles to their database by the 23rd of the month.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys