Contrary to popular belief, well a couple of messages I have received in the past few days, neither Game Maker Blog or myself are dead. Last week I was away on holiday and as yet this week there have been no developments I consider newsworthy to blog about.
If you do have any news tips please PM me via the Game Maker Community or get in touch via email or MSN.
And now some relevant news:
New resources site GM particles are holding a particle creation competition awarding $10 to whoever submits the most particles to their database by the 23rd of the month.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios