The official Game Maker wiki on YoYoGames.com has today received a face-lift as a new theme designed by GMKing has been installed. The new look, as yet un-announced by YYG, is a much-needed improvement on the previous template which suffered from a narrow page design and small text.
My only criticism is the placement of the search box, which although in a similar location to the one on the main YoYo Games website, feels out of place in the header of the page.
Bugs should be reported to Eyas:
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys