The official Game Maker wiki on YoYoGames.com has today received a face-lift as a new theme designed by GMKing has been installed. The new look, as yet un-announced by YYG, is a much-needed improvement on the previous template which suffered from a narrow page design and small text.
My only criticism is the placement of the search box, which although in a similar location to the one on the main YoYo Games website, feels out of place in the header of the page.
Bugs should be reported to Eyas:
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios