After ceasing publication of GMWeekly and its return as KwikLook Darren Poole turned his attention to a blog focusing on spotlighting Game Maker creations. The website which now contains more than 50 posts has been online for nearly three months and has received “over 1500 (non-unique) hits”.
The KwikLook blog is regularly updated and is a great place to go when you are at a loose end and want to find a fun game to play for five or ten minutes.
Rather than offering full length reviews, that so many try and fail to offer, the main content is an description of the game and an explanation as to what you need to do mixed with Darren’s opinion on its quality. There are also occasional pieces taking a look at the websites of Game Maker users.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart