Mark Overmars has revealed more details about the Creative Game Challenge being held by The University of Utrecht.
The theme has changed slightly since our June post from ‘animals’ to ‘beasts’.
“It is a competition for all students in highschool (VWO, HAVO, VMBO) in the Netherlands and it runs the whole year. The deadline for submitting games is April 7 and the prize ceremony will take place at the end of June. The theme of the competition is Beasts and you must use Game Maker to create your game. The total price money is 10.000 Euro, divided over some 10 prizes, so there is a lot to win.”
– Mark Overmars, GMC
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!