Mark Overmars has revealed more details about the Creative Game Challenge being held by The University of Utrecht.
The theme has changed slightly since our June post from ‘animals’ to ‘beasts’.
“It is a competition for all students in highschool (VWO, HAVO, VMBO) in the Netherlands and it runs the whole year. The deadline for submitting games is April 7 and the prize ceremony will take place at the end of June. The theme of the competition is Beasts and you must use Game Maker to create your game. The total price money is 10.000 Euro, divided over some 10 prizes, so there is a lot to win.”
– Mark Overmars, GMC
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios