I stumbled across four entries submitted to the Game Maker 8 logo contest uploaded to the Flickr account of Sandy Duncan. Presumably these have made the final. The competition rules stated that there would be five runners-up so perhaps the winning entry is absent.
Click on the thumbnails below to view the logos.
NOTE: This poll was closed as soon as the winning logo was announced.
All images copyright of their creators unless they have been awarded first place in which case they belong to YoYo Games.
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers