I stumbled across four entries submitted to the Game Maker 8 logo contest uploaded to the Flickr account of Sandy Duncan. Presumably these have made the final. The competition rules stated that there would be five runners-up so perhaps the winning entry is absent.
Click on the thumbnails below to view the logos.
NOTE: This poll was closed as soon as the winning logo was announced.
All images copyright of their creators unless they have been awarded first place in which case they belong to YoYo Games.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th