- The second round of voting at 2BeeGames ends at midnight tonight (EST). Currently 3 of the 4 Game Maker games in the final would drop out with only Kablooey making it through to the next round. 2BeeGames recently published an interview with the game creator, Mr Chubigans, on their blog.
- Earlier this week second and third places in the GameJolt Minimal contest were awarded to Game Maker games. Platformers Saut and Fetus beat 47 other games to claim a front page feature. I am impressed at the number of entries there were.
- GMLive held their fourth online radio discussion yesterday. Sadly my internet speed wasn’t up to streaming the show and an archive has yet to be uploaded so I have been unable to post a review of the show or make a replay available.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios