- GreyPea has launched a game development diary documenting the progress of a “2D side scrolling something-em-up”. The daily posts are short so it doesn’t require too much commitment to follow.
- Kablooey! is currently in second place in the final public poll in the 2BeeGames contest. Public voting takes place up to the end of the month with $5,000 awarded to the community favourite and another $10,000 up for grabs for the game 2BeeGames the judges decide is best.
- Mini-game challenge: Madness Madness Madness by NAL. Jump around the rotating world avoiding a red wall. Submit your score by pressing [F11], the highscores table can be found at http://madnessmadnessmadness.co.cc/
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart