- GreyPea has launched a game development diary documenting the progress of a “2D side scrolling something-em-up”. The daily posts are short so it doesn’t require too much commitment to follow.
- Kablooey! is currently in second place in the final public poll in the 2BeeGames contest. Public voting takes place up to the end of the month with $5,000 awarded to the community favourite and another $10,000 up for grabs for the game 2BeeGames the judges decide is best.
- Mini-game challenge: Madness Madness Madness by NAL. Jump around the rotating world avoiding a red wall. Submit your score by pressing [F11], the highscores table can be found at http://madnessmadnessmadness.co.cc/
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!