- GreyPea has launched a game development diary documenting the progress of a “2D side scrolling something-em-up”. The daily posts are short so it doesn’t require too much commitment to follow.
- Kablooey! is currently in second place in the final public poll in the 2BeeGames contest. Public voting takes place up to the end of the month with $5,000 awarded to the community favourite and another $10,000 up for grabs for the game 2BeeGames the judges decide is best.
- Mini-game challenge: Madness Madness Madness by NAL. Jump around the rotating world avoiding a red wall. Submit your score by pressing [F11], the highscores table can be found at http://madnessmadnessmadness.co.cc/
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios