For Christmas this year I would like…
- The release of Game Maker 8.
- An online registration procedure that works painlessly both for new purchasers and those who have purchased Game Maker in 2009
- A resolution to the logo dispute. Sorted 🙂
- Chrome support for Instant Play (or even better a Java launcher version for all browsers currently not supported). When I can play Game Maker games in my preferred browser at YoYoGames.com I will, if I can’t I will either continue to resent loading Firefox or go elsewhere.
- An announcement of what is coming next both at YoYoGames.com and for the Game Maker software.
- The software on your sites to be kept up to date so that links to pharmacies are not inserted into your blog and the GMC remains secure.
- An orange.
What do you want from YoYo Games and Game Maker for Christmas/New Year/the future?
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys