Today’s GMLive radio show had a distinct NAL flavour. With Andrew McCluskey’s latest creation madnessMADNESSmadness recently passing the 10,000 plays barrier on YoYo Games several of his games were featured along with a discussion of Game Maker news from the past two weeks.
Host Joshua Pedroza revealed that YoYo Games are working on an Instant Play plugin for Chrome, one of the items on my Game Maker Christmas wish list. The show was short compared to previous weeks finishing in just under an hour (including music) compared to the usual hour and a half or so.
The next GMLive show will be on January 9th 2010 (a week later than normal).
Observed listener peak: 17
Listen again: [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gml6.mp3]
Right click to download (43.2MB)
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs