Three game reviews and two interviews make up the content of GMIndie Magazine’s fifth issue [view pdf, view Google Doc]. Joining the team to design the magazine is Matthew Haigh, formerly of Game Maker (Scope) Magazine, the result being the introduction of a two column layout.
It’s better than the last issue but why would you publish an interview in which the interviewee reveals nothing of any interest?
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4