Three game reviews and two interviews make up the content of GMIndie Magazine’s fifth issue [view pdf, view Google Doc]. Joining the team to design the magazine is Matthew Haigh, formerly of Game Maker (Scope) Magazine, the result being the introduction of a two column layout.
It’s better than the last issue but why would you publish an interview in which the interviewee reveals nothing of any interest?
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios