Three game reviews and two interviews make up the content of GMIndie Magazine’s fifth issue [view pdf, view Google Doc]. Joining the team to design the magazine is Matthew Haigh, formerly of Game Maker (Scope) Magazine, the result being the introduction of a two column layout.
It’s better than the last issue but why would you publish an interview in which the interviewee reveals nothing of any interest?
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys