The first attempt to revive last weeks GMLive resulted in little audible other than a chicken sound effect. Finally a week, 2 hours and 14 minutes after the intended broadcast of their 8th show we heard a run down of three weeks Game Maker news from presenter Joshua Pedroza and producer Jonathan Martin. The show was about 32 minutes in length (excluding music) much shorter than any previously.
Listen again: [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/gmlive-30-jan-2010.mp3]
Direct link: gmlive-30-jan-2010.mp3
Next show: 13th February.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4