The first attempt to revive last weeks GMLive resulted in little audible other than a chicken sound effect. Finally a week, 2 hours and 14 minutes after the intended broadcast of their 8th show we heard a run down of three weeks Game Maker news from presenter Joshua Pedroza and producer Jonathan Martin. The show was about 32 minutes in length (excluding music) much shorter than any previously.
Listen again: [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/gmlive-30-jan-2010.mp3]
Direct link: gmlive-30-jan-2010.mp3
Next show: 13th February.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios