To quote from the welcome message at the start of the issue “We are constantly working on multiple projects at once. It’s fun for the first few minutes. Then it gets tiring” – reminds me of something I may have mentioned last month.
Also included is an interview with toadfrogs and an article asking “What is YYGF becoming?”. A mess. That’s what.
They still need a proofreader. Hopefully by the time the first issue of Game Developers Digest comes out they will have found one.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios