- Game Maker community site Roket Games is to close at the end of the month. The site didn’t succeed in attracting enough traffic, members and games for the site to be worthwhile to continue running. The Roket Games game integration system will be made open source.
- YoYo’s Mike Dailly has a blog, titled The life of a Games Programmer, in which he makes regular posts – some of them about the development of Game Maker.
- The YoYo Games “glog” will be updated to a slightly wider format tomorrow. Mike Dailly has said that the company hope to start posting “more technical stuff” there soon, and the current design doesn’t present source code very well.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios