- Game Maker community site Roket Games is to close at the end of the month. The site didn’t succeed in attracting enough traffic, members and games for the site to be worthwhile to continue running. The Roket Games game integration system will be made open source.
- YoYo’s Mike Dailly has a blog, titled The life of a Games Programmer, in which he makes regular posts – some of them about the development of Game Maker.
- The YoYo Games “glog” will be updated to a slightly wider format tomorrow. Mike Dailly has said that the company hope to start posting “more technical stuff” there soon, and the current design doesn’t present source code very well.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4