GMVision’s Top 5 Games of YoYo Games Competition 5

on May 10, 2010 - 6861 Views

GMVision have released a short video showing off their 5 favourite entries in YoYo’s handheld game competition.

Featured Games:
Philo,Β Extinction 3D, Ne Touchez Pas IV, Tower of Heaven, Zoo Escape 3D, RC Aerobatics.

See also: Big Machine’s 25 favourite entries video.

19 Responses to GMVision’s Top 5 Games of YoYo Games Competition 5

1. […] none of YoYo Games’ favourites were included in the recent videos of competition entries by GMVision or Big Machine. What do the community know eh? I certainly know I wouldn’t have the patience! […]

2. Zoo Escape? No way man, no way.

3. Manyquestions says:

Because that’s totally how nuclear power works . . . (I know, I know, I’m being nitpicky, and a little hypocritical, I just have a pet peeve for “nuclear power will kill us all” as a plot device).

Anyway, I thought the video was pretty good overall, except for a few odd points in the script and those sound effects were a little overused, especially at the beginning when it was used three times in about as many seconds. Maybe consider adding a little variety to the sounds, or just not using the door effect as often.

4. Coolist says:

Nice video. πŸ™‚

5. Well, I found it very enjoyable to watch. Totally not biased. πŸ™‚

(kinda unrelated β€” Ne Too-Shay Par)

6. Frederick says:

Yeah. Those door closing sounds were too loud. O_O

7. Broxter says:

This minisode would have been okay if it actually did feature the top 5 games of the competition… Sigh.

And those sound effects were annoying.

8. Jonathan Martin says:

“another minisode next week” Hmmm…. thats my only comment. Want teamviewer again tonight Josh? (haha)

9. Frederick says:

Those are the top 5 games in your opinion though… I’m pretty sure Sandy and Mark chose different ones… O_O

Nice minisode.

10. NakedPaulToast says:

Yeah, bring back Tor.

11. Caniac says:

Haha, Tor will hopefully be back for the next Episode (We are gonna release another minisode next week with an Interview!)

Fred, Yes I know, my goal was not to predict the results, it was just to tell people my personal favorites (there were many I did not include :() and give people a few ideas on some of the different games out there.

12. Caniac says: