- GMVision’s Joshua Pedroza has interviewed the leader of Team SkyFire, Sokota, in his latest video released today (watch on YouTube). Team SkyFire have been working on their platformer stasis for over a year.
- After receiving criticism over the subscription-only policy of Game Maker’s Digest Brian has promised “NO more long annoying forum sign-ups to subscribe” for the next issue. I’m not sure whether that means general public release or if he will still require you to join a mailing list.
- IndiePubGames have published a brief article looking at some of the pros and cons of promoting a game with social media marketing.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys