- GMVision’s Joshua Pedroza has interviewed the leader of Team SkyFire, Sokota, in his latest video released today (watch on YouTube). Team SkyFire have been working on their platformer stasis for over a year.
- After receiving criticism over the subscription-only policy of Game Maker’s Digest Brian has promised “NO more long annoying forum sign-ups to subscribe” for the next issue. I’m not sure whether that means general public release or if he will still require you to join a mailing list.
- IndiePubGames have published a brief article looking at some of the pros and cons of promoting a game with social media marketing.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios