- GMVision’s Joshua Pedroza has interviewed the leader of Team SkyFire, Sokota, in his latest video released today (watch on YouTube). Team SkyFire have been working on their platformer stasis for over a year.
- After receiving criticism over the subscription-only policy of Game Maker’s Digest Brian has promised “NO more long annoying forum sign-ups to subscribe” for the next issue. I’m not sure whether that means general public release or if he will still require you to join a mailing list.
- IndiePubGames have published a brief article looking at some of the pros and cons of promoting a game with social media marketing.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4