If you have ever found yourself asking the question “What are 9 useful ways to use alarms in Game Maker?” then for the sum of $6.99, or $4.99 in return for filling out a brief survey about Game Maker, you can have an answer within 24-48 hours in the form of a PDF.
A member’s first post at the GMC was promoting this “digital book” and they didn’t really seem to quite get the hang of NPT‘s and KC LC‘s comments questioning the need for the book and the quality of its content.
Hosted on the same server as over three-and-a-half-thousand other domains and registered to an anonymous individual (or organisation) the resources on offer on the eBook website don’t exactly do much to justify a price tag.
I could be wrong. It could be brilliant. But I sincerely doubt it. As This Is Indie said, sometimes it is best to judge a book by its cover!
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative