If you have ever found yourself asking the question “What are 9 useful ways to use alarms in Game Maker?” then for the sum of $6.99, or $4.99 in return for filling out a brief survey about Game Maker, you can have an answer within 24-48 hours in the form of a PDF.
A member’s first post at the GMC was promoting this “digital book” and they didn’t really seem to quite get the hang of NPT‘s and KC LC‘s comments questioning the need for the book and the quality of its content.
Hosted on the same server as over three-and-a-half-thousand other domains and registered to an anonymous individual (or organisation) the resources on offer on the eBook website don’t exactly do much to justify a price tag.
I could be wrong. It could be brilliant. But I sincerely doubt it. As This Is Indie said, sometimes it is best to judge a book by its cover!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios