Because the GMC is down and people are no doubt at a loose end Andrew and myself have designed a fun Game Maker themed picture quiz!
The pictures below represent various Game Maker related things past or present. They may be games, users, websites etc. Try and work out what they are. I don’t think any of them are particularly hard though of course we know what we interpret them as! Just a bit of fun. Larger versions of each photo can be accessed by clicking on them.
Warning: Spoilers in the comments.
Photo credits (no cheating!): All are released under Creative-Commons licenses. Most from Flickr, some taken from WikiCommons. Links to photos: The four finger salute by silverfox09, 82 by blmurch, feet on ground by felipe_gabaldon, Un-named by scragz, Carrick Knowe by TheEdinburghBlog, SafetyPins by PinkSherbet, HTML by tomascaspers, Teeth by VetMoves.com, Pumpkin pie by turtlemom_nancy, Crunchy Path by alverson. Full usage details on the linked Flickr pages.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios