- Many of the bugs reported so far by testers of the Game Maker for Mac release candidate have already been resolved. It’s nice to see these are actively being worked on as previously reported bugs in Game Maker and on the YoYo Games site have often not been fixed for long periods of time if they were fixed at all.
- David Galindo has released his latest commercial Game Maker game, oil blue [YYG demo]. The game consists of a number of different challenges which must be completed as part of the day-to-day operations of an oil drilling company. IndieGames posted a preview a week and a half ago. No word yet on whether top-killing or top-hats are options.
- Nikc Nack magazine has released its third issue (left click only). The design still needs work as it feels everything has just been cobbled together at the last minute and the twelfth page of the magazine, actually labelled as page 8, contains word art. The magazine still needs a lot of work and I question the relevance of some of the content.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart