Game Maker Games are hosting a Game Maker game creation contest with a twist. Unlike other competitions, which traditionally have a theme or are open to any entries, entered games must incorporate elements from multiple unique themes listed by the competition organisers.
31 themes are listed and those entering can pick between any combination of these. The deadline for entries is 21st September.
Full competition details at the Game Maker Games forum.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4