Game Maker Games are hosting a Game Maker game creation contest with a twist. Unlike other competitions, which traditionally have a theme or are open to any entries, entered games must incorporate elements from multiple unique themes listed by the competition organisers.
31 themes are listed and those entering can pick between any combination of these. The deadline for entries is 21st September.
Full competition details at the Game Maker Games forum.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios