The Independent Gaming Community GameJolt has announced the theme of its fifth competition as ‘Indie Game Demake‘.
Definition: An already released indie game (of your choice) that, instead of being remade and improved, is demade and simplified so as to seem like the version that would have been released at some point in time before the original game.
The game making contest runs for a week finishing at midnight on July 8, 2010 Eastern US Time with the winning game receiving a game on steam and a free t-shirt.
As with all GameJolt’s contests entries aren’t limited to Game Maker creations.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios