The Independent Gaming Community GameJolt has announced the theme of its fifth competition as ‘Indie Game Demake‘.
Definition: An already released indie game (of your choice) that, instead of being remade and improved, is demade and simplified so as to seem like the version that would have been released at some point in time before the original game.
The game making contest runs for a week finishing at midnight on July 8, 2010 Eastern US Time with the winning game receiving a game on steam and a free t-shirt.
As with all GameJolt’s contests entries aren’t limited to Game Maker creations.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!