The Independent Gaming Community GameJolt has announced the theme of its fifth competition as ‘Indie Game Demake‘.
Definition: An already released indie game (of your choice) that, instead of being remade and improved, is demade and simplified so as to seem like the version that would have been released at some point in time before the original game.
The game making contest runs for a week finishing at midnight on July 8, 2010 Eastern US Time with the winning game receiving a game on steam and a free t-shirt.
As with all GameJolt’s contests entries aren’t limited to Game Maker creations.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs