The winning games have been chosen in GameJolt’s Indie Game Demake contest.
- The third placed game, Saucelifter 8-Bit was written in a version of the Blitz game creation tool.
- In second place is a Game Maker demake of Seiklus by Legendary Creations.
- The winning game was a flash demake of of the classic indie shooter Warning Forever.
The next contest to be held at GameJolt will be one of their popular weekend game jams in which entered creations must be built within a two-day period.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys