The winning games have been chosen in GameJolt’s Indie Game Demake contest.
- The third placed game, Saucelifter 8-Bit was written in a version of the Blitz game creation tool.
- In second place is a Game Maker demake of Seiklus by Legendary Creations.
- The winning game was a flash demake of of the classic indie shooter Warning Forever.
The next contest to be held at GameJolt will be one of their popular weekend game jams in which entered creations must be built within a two-day period.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4