The winning games have been chosen in GameJolt’s Indie Game Demake contest.
- The third placed game, Saucelifter 8-Bit was written in a version of the Blitz game creation tool.
- In second place is a Game Maker demake of Seiklus by Legendary Creations.
- The winning game was a flash demake of of the classic indie shooter Warning Forever.
The next contest to be held at GameJolt will be one of their popular weekend game jams in which entered creations must be built within a two-day period.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios