A global group of Game Maker users, featuring krejic‘s rather magnificent Dutch accent gather to list the reasons why they like Game Maker and talk a bit about “Game Maker d3D” providing few insights or opinions.
Despite the collection of accents I was able to understand everything that was said until the volume dropped after the unnecessary and downright bizarre choice of advert: “I use Java and that has a user friendly interface”. It must be Gmindie. It is.
Although most of the content is purely audio, and the intention was for this to originally be in the form of a podcast, the presence of game play video clips is a nice addition though they are rather choppy.
I will admit I had been expecting this to be diabolical – it wasn’t. The end of the video is strange, the sound quality could definitely be improved but is far from the worst we have had in a Game Maker podcast or video show. A bit more time spent thinking about the content and I think this could be around for a few more episodes.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!