YoYo Games’ grant from the Scottish Government is worth £220,000 (â‚¬265,000, $350,000) for the “development and distribution of internet based games”.
The Regional Selective Assistance investment grant funded by Scottish Taxpayers, part of £16m of funding announced for the last quarter, was given on the condition that it would create at least 24 new jobs.
RSA investment grants for small businesses in Dundee can cover upto 35% of capital investment costs.
In April this year alongside announcing the appointment of Mike Dailly Sandy revealed that they had been offered “considerable support” from Scotland to locate their office in Dundee.
Source: Scottish Enterprise
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys