- Jonatan SÃ¶derstrÃ¶m aka cactus had his website featured in Time.com’s 50 greatest websites of 2010. Whilst the list may be a bit premature being published being published with four more months to go it is an impressive achievement as it is listed alongside the well known Kongregate and Newgrounds and well known sites from other categories.
- Andrew McCluskey wrote his first glog post for YoYo Games discussing more efficient alternatives to the draw event in Game Maker. The post is the first in a series which YoYo Games hope will eventually cover all aspects of Game Maker coding.
- Jacob Habgood’s Game Maker’s Companion [Amazon: $26.39 US|£23.62 UK] has had its release date pushed back again – to 30 September this year.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios