The preface, including full contents list, and first 52 pages are included in the online preview. The book is written by Jacob Habgood, professional games developer Nanna Nielsen and Martin Rijks (the former GMC administrator Smarty) and features a forward written by Game Maker creator Mark Overmars.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios